Expert Talk: Session with Mr. Satya Prakash Upadhyaya of Citi GroupPosts by JSB
Modern marketing takes traditional marketing’s principles and frameworks and reshapes the process to quickly adapt to change. It’s an approach that must be user-centered, iterative and built for continuous learning. Every touch point with a customer is an opportunity to build relationships and add value and in the changing mix of technology, the challenge organisations face is matching and keeping up with the customer expectations.
To understand the above concept in details, the students of JSB, Indirapuram had the opportunity to listen to Mr. Satya Prakash Upadhyaya, Vice President , Citi Group, Australia
Key Discussion Points:
- Marketing is on a verge of a new era; it’s about being continuous, connected and consistent across all touch-points
- Difference between success and failure is how the organization builds and leverages technology platforms with strategy and teams
- Obsess about customer needs
- Make experience innovation an everyday habit
- Unlock technology to focus on the customer to offer seamless experience
- Hyper-personlisation is the way forward in the era of data-driven marketing
Satya is an experienced people leader and practitioner strategically optimising and managing marketing processes, marketing automation capability and governance. Currently he is the Vice President at Citibank Australia and has over the past 15 years held Marketing Capability & Optimisation roles with Accenture Australia, The Star Entertainment Group, Tabcorp, NRMA, Bankwest, HSBC & AC Nielsen.