Industrial Visit to YakultPosts by JSB
Jaipuria School of Business, Ghaziabad organised a Virtual Industrial Visit to Yakult Danone, a JV of International companies on 30th Nov 2020 from 12:00 noon to 1:15 PM.
PGDM 1st year students participated in this virtual tour. The hosts from the organisation – Mr Aadish Jain and Mr Tushar shared extensive knowledge about the manufacturer of ProBiotic Beverages, Yakult. He informed the students about the following :-
- Yakult Danone is a joint venture of Yakult Honsha, Japan and Groupe Danone of France.
- There are only 54 employees shouldering different responsibilities at different levels.
- Sales team is entirely women operated.
- They bottle the probiotic drink in eco friendly bottles of 65 ml containing 65 million LBA bacteria for a single person. These bottles need to be stored at 10 degrees celsius or less.
- Earlier Yakult targeted Tier A and B cities but now they have started focusing on tier C cities also.
The session was very interesting and students had lots of queries to which Mr. Aadish asnwered very patiently. The tour was coordinated by Prof Timira Shukla (Dean Academics) and Prof. KP Kanchana.