Important Instructions for Successfully Admitted Students
Registration to 2 Year PGDM Program (Batch: 2022-24)
At JSB Campus
09-10the July 2022 (Reporting Time: 10.00 am)
Congratulations for taking right decision of taking admission into 2 Year Full time PGDM Pragram at Jaipuria School of Business.
You must be aware that that the 2 Days- Registration to the PGDM Program has been scheduled at the Institute Campus on July 09-10, 2022 (Saturday & Sunday).
For the registration, JSB campus has been made ready for your convenience and smooth process and formalities of the registration.
- You are requested to carry your identity card, preferably the Aadhar card, should be downloaded on your mobile phone and made easily accessible on demand, or any other identity proof issued from any Government agencies.
- After reporting to the Gate no 2. of the Institute, you are required to report to Registration Desk in the Leadership Room situated at first floor of the institution for starting the
- Please Park your vehicle (s)/ cars/ two-wheeler (s), in the slotted parking areas only and manage them systematically over the days. Ownership of the vehicles will lie with your whole sole responsibilities.
- During the registration, you are advised to take care of all of your belongings such as bags, original documents/ testimonials, keys and mobile phones etc. Institute will not be responsible for any damage or loss of such items on your part.
- The environment of JSB campus is safe, secure and very clean. Therefore, we expect from each one of you, a sense of behavior, interaction and practice towards less impact on the campus through wastes to be generated from food items, disposals of water bottle and other any such waste items.
- You are advised to come prepared with your registration accordingly, and bring all the necessary documents as informed to you earlier (in the Induction Letter). A printing facility has been arranged near the registration desk for your convenience and for your limited and systematically use.
- In addition, you are advised to be on formal attire while presentation yourself to the Institute, particularly during registration and Induction days.
- JSB campus is also fully technology enabled, for security reasons, therefore, all the registration program/ activities under it would be monitored through electronic camera. This is for your kind information.
- If at any stage, it is found that the aspiring students are not abide by the above instructions, and ways from expected guidelines then the candidature will be cancelled.
The registration will include the registration to the hostel allocation (those who have opted for Hostel).
Upon successful completion of the 2 days registration process, all the students are required to be necessary part of 6 Days Induction Programme-Prarambh scheduled on July 11, 2022 (Monday) to July 16, 2022 (Saturday). (Attach a link to Prarambh -PDF / detailed day wise schedule).
In case of further clarifications and support during the days of registration, you should report back to registration desk.
We look forward to receive you at the campus, understand better each other, and develop the everlasting relations with all of us.
By Office Order
Jaipuria School of Business