“To be a future-focused Centre of Excellence in Management Education”
“To develop students’ technical and behavioral competencies (teamwork, critical and analytical thinking), infuse ethics, and provide value-based professionals and services to corporates.”
- To develop technical competencies.
- To develop teamwork
- To develop critical and analytical thinking.
- To infuse ethics.
- Provide value-based professionals to the corporates.
The model opening statements of objectives/aims of the six core courses to be taught in the first term of the first year of PGDM, respectively, read as follows:
- To develop managers, leaders, and entrepreneurs with vision and values.
- To ensure the relevance of curriculum for the industry.
- To continuously upgrade and develop intellectual capital.
- To coin interactive pedagogy.
- To achieve excellence through teamwork.
- To provide diversified corporate exposure in the form of summer training, consultancy and live projects.
- To groom students as value-based business leaders through a structured Executive Leadership Programme (ELP) and modules to improve their Inter-personal Skills and Overall Personality Development.