JSB’s two-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme for the academic year 2021-2023 is approved by AICTE, New Delhi, and MHRD, Govt. of India. JSB PGDM application form fee is Rs. 500 and candidates seeking admission can fill the application via both online as well as offline modes.
- Candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in graduation, in any discipline, from a recognized university/institute.
- Candidates who are in their final year of graduation are also eligible to apply for PGDM admissions, provided they are able to furnish the provisional results at the time of the final admission process
- Performance in CAT/MAT/ATMA/C-MAT/XAT and other nationalized tests approved by AICTE is considered
- Work experience is preferred
- Eligible candidates would be required to take Presentation Skill Assessment, and two subsequent rounds of Interview
- Final Selection is based on the score of the entrance test, work experience, and performance in presentation skill assessment & two subsequent rounds of Interview
Number of employability-oriented certifications like NSE Certification in Financial Markets, National Institute of Securities Markets, Personal Professional Etiquette, Advanced Excel, Spreadsheet Modeling, Design Thinking & Innovation by Innovation Foundation and certification from IIM Kolkata will be made available to the students during the two years’ program duration.