JSB’s two-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme for the academic year 2023-2025 is approved by AICTE, New Delhi, and Ministry of Education, Govt. of India. JSB PGDM application form fee is Rs. 500 and candidates seeking admission can fill the application via both online as well as offline modes.
ADMISSION INFORMATION 2023-25
- Graduation in any stream from a recognized University or equivalent with minimum 50%. For SC/ST candidates, minimum score is 45%. Final year students may also apply. Combined Entrance Test Score in any one of the All-India Tests of CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT/ATMA.
- Screening of the Application as per the eligibility and criteria set by the institute followed by Case Analysis, Extempore and Personal Interview of the invited candidates.
- Final Selection is based on the Score of the entrance test, work experience, and performance in Case Analysis, Extempore & Personal Interview, and the recommendations of selection panel
- Provisional Offer Letter issued to Selected candidates.
- Scholarships up to Rs 1.5 Lacs are available for meritorious students, EWC students, East / Northeast state residents with merit, Siblings, Alumni and Army personnel wards. Details of eligibility and conditions are available on the institute website.
- Total fee inclusive of International Immersion for the Batch 2023-25 is 8.20 Lacs* for two years including refundable security amount. Details are mentioned on the institute website.